About Software Development Foundation Course
Course Duration 6 Months
Daily Time 2 Hours
Included In This Course
- 100% Job
- Rich Learning Content
- Taught by Experienced Prof.
- Industry Oriented Projects
- Introduction to Programming with C : Get your hands use to with C programming, and understand the basic syntax, data types, operators, control structures, loops, and functions.
- Advanced C Programming : Dig deeper into C with topics like pointers, arrays, strings, dynamic memory management, file handling, and structures.
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming with C++ : Dive into the object-oriented paradigm with C++, learning about classes, objects, inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation, and more. .
- Advanced C++ Programming : Continue with advanced topics in C++ like templates, exception handling, STL (Standard Template Library), and file I/O.
- Information Architecture : Learn how to organize and structure information in a logical way that helps users understand where they are in a system.
- 7. Introduction to Data Structures : Get introduced to fundamental data structures like arrays, linked lists, stacks, queues, trees, and graphs, and how they are used in programming.
- Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms : Learn about complex data structures, algorithm design, and analysis. Understand different algorithmic paradigms and complexities to write efficient code .
- Projects and Real-world Applications : Apply your knowledge by working on a series of projects that incorporate all the topics learned. These projects will simulate real-world situations to help cement your understanding and showcase your skills.
Who is this course for?
- This course is perfect for anyone who wants to start a career in programming, web development, or software engineering. It's suitable for beginners with more than 60% in 12th standard.
Upon completing the course, learners will be able to:
- Apply the principles of object-oriented programming.
- Analyze, design, and implement complex problems using data structures and algorithms.
- Apply their skills to real-world programming projects.