About UI-UX and Graphic Design Course
Graphic design is the art of communication with visuals. The graphic designer communicates by combining images, ideas, and words to pass the information to the users of that said product or service. If we talk in simpler terms it is said that graphic designing is a communicating design. Conveying ideas and thoughts through visual designs.
Course Duration 12 Months
Daily Time 2 Hours
Included In This Course
- 100% Job
- Rich Learning Content
- Taught by Experienced Prof.
- Industry Orientd Projects
UI/UX: Website & Application Designing
- Introduction and Importance of UX & UI Design
- What is the Design Thinking Process
- Research & Analysis
- Creating User Personas & affinity mapping
- Interaction Design Principles
- Understanding Android & iOS user interfaces
- Website Design
- Wireframing & Prototyping
- UI Design Principle
- Color Psychology
- Font selection, sizing & Typography fundamentals
- Design hierarchy & Creating visual designs
- User Testing
- Portfolio Making with the case study
SOFTWARES TO LEARN:
Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Introduction to graphic design and knowing the history
- Design process & element
- Importance of text content
- Colour theory, typography, iconography
- Visualization of design
- How to create a design system
- Photo editing & manipulation
- Learning & practising mind mapping
- Company definition basic project
- Understanding industry requirements and creating graphics like branding,logos, business cards, Flyers, brochures, magazines, ad graphics, social media & business posts, packaging, portfolio presentations, and many projects
- Presenting animation like promo videos & motion graphics, animated logo intro
- Creating and working with mockups
- Marketing fundamentals
SOFTWARES TO LEARN:
Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Corel Draw, Aftereffect
WHAT IS GRAPHIC DESIGNER?
A graphic designer is a person who develops visual designs and concepts by either hand drawing or computerizing them. The motive of graphic designers whenever they design something is to inform, persuade, captivate, attract, and/or inspire the targeted audience.
A graphic designer's designs are used in promotional campaigns, public announcements, or Marketing. You’ll find these designs used in both printed and electronic forms
ADVANTAGES OF GRAPHIC DESIGN
Graphic designing is not just making something look good, it is more than just appearance. There are many underestimated benefits of graphic design to the business. If used properly and effectively, a graphic designer can help you boost the company’s marketing through informing, persuading, and educating the audience. Some of the benefits are
- Professionalism and consistency
- Identity and brand recognition
- Built trust, loyalty and goodwill
Every company wants to look professional and perfect when it appears in front of its targeted audience. A designer who is great at researching knows the right way to crack the code and make your business look good and consistent.
A user always remembers the visuals and images he or she has seen somewhere instead of the words and text used. Graphic designs play a vital role in achieving this. Logos, visuals, and pictures on the website or any other place can help you become a brand.
Visuals make a person understand things better than words or context. The designs can easily attract the user and make them curious about things. With these visuals and graphics, you can easily make your audience understand your company more.
A user will buy your product or services only when they’ll trust your company, to gain their trust in your visual presence and good marketing is very crucial. With the right graphics and visuals, you can leave a positive impact on your consumer's mind.
SCOPE OF GRAPHIC DESIGN
When technology is blended with aesthetics to make the website and internet presence more attractive everyone needs graphic design. Technology and aesthetics are both terms that change very frequently which keeps you on edge and in need of a graphic designer always. We also offer Graphic Design Course in Amreli.
With the rapid change in the IT industry, it is necessary for one to have a great online presence to thrive in success. To attract users and traffic to your website just having a great web design is not enough. Having visual interfaces of 3-D and 2D elements is necessary to let your gathered traffic stay on your website. The demand for graphic designers is very high due to the need for them in many sectors like the film world, printing, and media companies. Graphics speak louder than words or text. These Graphics can help you make your user understand your businessṣ. Red&White is the best institute for Web Design Course in Surat & Web Design Course in Ahmedabad.