About Animation Course
One of the professions that is currently rising and paying well is animation. As a result of the quick changes taking place in industries like advertising, the entertainment industry, gaming, and others, there is now a much higher need for digital animation and media arts. Getting the technical training needed for this sector may be quite beneficial.
Course Duration 12 Months
Daily Time 2 Hours
Included In This Course
- 100% Job
- Rich Learning Content
- Taught by Experienced Prof.
- Industry Oriented Projects
Master in Animation
- Fundamentals of Graphics
- Understand Concepts of Graphics & illustration
- 2D Character Design
- Create Background of the Video
- Logo making
- Digital illustration
- Photo Editing
- Short Board
- Story Writing
- Fundamentals of 2D Animation
- Title Making
- Promo video
- Rendering with a final output
- Motion Graphics
- Sound Editing
- Short Film Making
- Making Portfolio and Resume on Online Platforms (Art Station, Behance, Dribbble etc.)
- Introduction to animation and history
- 3D Modeling
- Digital 3D Animation
- 3D Character Design
- Rigging and Animation
- 3D Title Animation
- Shading & Texturing
SOFTWARE TO LEARN:
PHOTOSHOP, ILLUSTRATOR, Drawing, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro., Adobe Audition, Adobe Animate, 3Ds Max, Maya
Master In Animation Overview
Courses in animation are offered at RednWhite Multimedia. These programs are designed to help students comprehend animation as a fundamental frame-by-frame form of art. The courses in 3D Animation in our institute are aimed to train students with the technological developments of creative animation. Students who take these animation classes learn how to produce extraordinary animated images.
After completing 2D and 3D animation course in Navsari, aspirants get access to a variety of job prospects in the animation industry. Ads, video games, motion graphics, character animation, and special effects are all industries where aspiring animators find work. Additionally, some businesses could demand that animators have ability with particular computer programs.
Who can join the Animation Course?
- 10/12 Students who pass or fail
- Graduate or Undergraduate in another field
- People interested in fiction (cartoons) and story
- People interested in an animated movie
- A business person or marketing person
- A video ad or a person who wants to be a YouTuber
Why should I learn Animation?
- Full practical field
- The growing popularity of video (animation).
- It is a subject of hobbies and entertainment.
- An easy way to exchange information.
- To simplify the education system in today’s digital age
- Impossible in reality and can be facilitated by imaginary visual Animation.
What after the Animation course?
- Income can be earned by spreading one’s skills to the world.
- The job can be done in a company like Film Studio, TV Channel, IT Company, or Game Studio
- Video advertising company
- Freelancer can be done at home
- To create digital advertising for business
- Become a YouTuber, Wedding Video Maker, etc.
- Doing your own business can be very rewarding.