In the post-production phase of making movies, video games, and television, Adobe After Effects is a compositing program, digital visual effects, and motion graphics. It is created by Adobe Systems. Compared to other programs, After Effects can be used for keying, tracking, compositing, and animation. It functions as a very simple non-linear editor, audio editor, and media transcoder. Due to its Layer-based capabilities, masking, animation, effects or filters, etc., this program is a hybrid when compared to Photoshop or Premiere.
Photoshop Course Module
- Video Editing
- Effect, Layer & Editing Tools
- Working With Compositions
- Creating Text, Video & Images Presentation
- Rendering Video
- Creating Double Roll Video
- Project: Video Remix Song, Advertisement & Movie Title
For the creation of motion graphics and compositing for movies and video post-production, Adobe Systems publishes an application called After Effects. Since the majority of the features in After Effects are comparable to those in Photoshop or Premiere, this program can be described as a hybrid of the two. Layer-based functionality, masking, animation, effects or filters, etc. are some features that these programs share.
The main benefit of After Effects is its increased efficiency, and this chapter concentrates on how to improve your personal workflow practices inside it. You might, for example, add lighting effects or create some very fantastic smoke trails to give the impression that objects are flying through a city. Here is a fun tutorial that we made with the animation program After Effects. All of the aforementioned benefits and prerequisites are provided by Adobe After Effects in Navsari at RednWhite Institute.
What are the topics that are covered under this Adobe after effects course?
- An overview of Adobe After Effects
- What is the best way to get started in After Effects?
- How to work with text in the aftermath of an event
- Shapes and layers are also included in the course.
- A student will be able to experiment with animation.
- Masks can be used in a variety of ways.
- Layer animation will be taught to the students.
- All of the puppet tools are introduced.
- The roto rush can be used to create mattes and extra objects.
- You learn how to work in three dimensions.
- You'll also learn advanced editing and creation techniques.
- Exporting and rendering your work
What are the benefits of adobe effects course?
- As a video editor or a filmmaker, you have a variety of options.
- You can even work as a motion graphics and video engineer.
- After completing this course, you may pursue a career as a television producer or even a post-graduate engineer.
- You can get the best of both worlds with this theoretical and practical training, and you can even choose to teach this course as a profession.
- Adobe After Effects can assist you in obtaining the best visual effects in order to improve the quality of your videos.
- Freelancing work for video editing and making animated videos is plentiful, and anyone who has completed the Adobe After Effects training can apply for these positions.
The adobe after effects in Navsari provide all of the above advantages and cover all of the bases.