About Figma Course
Figma is a vector graphics editor and prototyping tool which is primarily web-based, with additional offline features enabled by desktop applications for macOS and Windows. The Figma mobile app for Android and iOS allows viewing and interacting with Figma prototypes in real time on mobile devices.
Course Duration 1 Month
Daily Time 2 Hours
Figma (UI/UX Design)
- Starting with Major Tools in Software.
- Introduction to App Design.
- Creating Basic Application.
- Analysis & Research about Design.
- Different Between UI/UX.
- Study on Google Material & Apple Developer Guide.
- Difference between Android & iOS Applications.
- Actual Process of Design & How to Prototype.
- Sketching Wire-frame of Application.
- Final Project with Market Survey and Creating Professional Designs as per industry requirements.
- Making Portfolio and Resume on Online Platforms (Behance. Dribbble etc.)
SOFTWARE TO LEARN: